Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sweet Summer!


What a wonderful day to go Strawberry Picking!!! The weather was so nice,
there were no bugs and it wasn't too hot! We went with Nathan's Aunt and five of her kids. They boys just had a blast!

This is Tyvan eating one of many strawberries. He enjoyed staying by Mommy, eating strawberries and playing with green bugs! He would never look at me to get a good picture of him, he was enjoying his strawberry way too much!!! All I kept hearing was "bite, bite....mmmm nummy!"


Not sure if you can totally see, but this was one of the green bugs that Tyvan was loving!


On the way home, we had yummy ice cream....the boys thought it was great! Eating as many strawberries as they wanted and then ice cream....yum!
This was the only picture I got of Brendyn. He had so much fun with the other kids, I hardly saw him....but I sure heard him! Every time I looked up, he was either laughing or eating strawberries!



The boys and I love summer! Now it's time to get ready to go camping...yay!! Were excited! :)

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Mmmm Camping! I love camping! So jealous;) Tyvan looks like he got a little sun on his cheeks:) It's super cute! Was it Chris that you went with?

Kristina said...

Oh gosh that picture of Brendyn is so cheeky- to use your vocabulary. What a goof! He looks so cute like he is thoroughly enjoying that icecream! Strawberry picking is always fun- I used to love going when I was little and eating all the strawberries.

Tia said...

Yes, we went with Chris and her 5 younger kids. They sure didn't ask for any more food till supper....I think they ate too many strawberries! :)

Unknown said...

So cute! The picture of Brendyn is hilarious!! :)

nutshell house said...

Joe is asking when are his 3 cousins coming to his house?

joseph