Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just another day!

Our days around here always seem to be filled with lots to do! Here are just a few pictures I thought were cute that I wanted to share with you.

Brendyn always wants to be like daddy! He will wake up super early so he can share breakfast with daddy and do anything he can to be with him! As you can see in the picture below that he wants to go to work, just like daddy! If he only knew!!!

With unpacking all of our stuff we have had many many boxes. The boys just love playing in them and putting EVERYTHING they can find in them....including themselves!

Baking has been a joy to do with the kids. We seemed to have baked many yummy desserts lately. As you can see from the picture, Brendyn's favorite part is licking the mixer after were done :)
Our garden has been one of the biggest projects here! There are SO many rocks, big rocks too! So Nathan got the skid loader and tried to move the rocks and level out the yard! The boys had too much fun driving with daddy!



As I said, these are just a few pictures I wanted to share with you. I hope you are all enjoying your summer!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I love the picture of the boys in the box! They are going to be such farm boys:) I love it!